The companies that became Nine
Nine is a merger of established, best-of-breed oilfield services companies including: Northern States Completions (NSC), CDK Perforating, Integrated Production Services Canada (IPS), Peak Pressure Control, Dak-Tana Wireline and Crest Pumping Technologies.
Each of these companies excelled at what they did, and were on a path of strong performance and continued growth.
- NORTHERN STATES COMPLETIONS (NSC), is known as one of the most dynamic companies in unconventional completions with operations in the Bakken and Niobrara.
- CDK Perforating began as a perforating services provider near Fort Worth, Texas, and has grown to a company that also offers complete and timely wireline services for clients in Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Eastern Ohio, Southern New York and Pennsylvania.
- Integrated Production Services Canada (IPS) has a well-earned reputation for delivering innovative production enhancement solutions for oil and gas producers via discreet services or customized solutions.
- PEAK PRESSURE CONTROL is an established pressure control services company in the Permian Basin with operations out of Midland, Texas, and Bryan, Texas.
- DAK-TANA WIRELINE, a wireline services company known as the "Pipe Recovery Experts" in the Bakken, offers electric line cased hole logging, pipe recovery and plug setting services out of North Dakota and Montana.
- CREST PUMPING TECHNOLOGIES, a pure-play, specialized cementing services provider that offers significant expertise and high-end equipment to perform horizontal cementing jobs in the Permian, Eagle Ford and Barnett.
These companies’ offer the perfect blend of cutting-edge capabilities, modern equipment, skilled technicians and experienced, forward-thinking leaders.
Now, Nine is poised to set new standards for service and blaze new trails in the energy service sector. Our assets and resources are well positioned throughout North America to deliver what clients need.