Unsurpassed wireline service and solutions
Deep experience. Strong reputation.
We know wireline and what it takes to earn trust in the industry. Our reputation rides on helping our customers achieve the maximum efficiencies in production through exceptional services and wellsite execution.
Our customers have come to count on our experience, technology and reliability. When you want better than good enough, you can depend on Nine Energy Service.
We run it right.
At Nine, wireline service is our business—not just a small segment of what we do. Our exemplary track record in the field enables us to provide exceptional service to each customer. With every job, we strive to operate more efficiently and deliver better results each time.
In addition to advanced equipment, we provide proficient, skilled people onsite to execute the job. Our high volume of diverse wireline work ensures that our crews are experienced and equipped to respond appropriately to a range of unexpected well conditions.
Our employees learn quickly in our accelerated training program, which integrates classroom knowledge with hands-on experience. And Nine’s involved management team provides oversight and direction for every job in the field and works to enhance service quality with every run.
We’ve got the tools.
We focus on helping every Nine customer get the job done more efficiently and effectively. We rely on an array of innovative products, techniques and processes to provide the best quality at the right price. Our arsenal of services includes:
Our horizontal completion expertise is enhanced with:
- Gun Stand-offs and Roller Subs providing better gun centralization
- Addressable Release Tool (ART)
- Addressable RF Safe Switch System (EPIC)
- Wellhead and pumpdown real-time pressure monitoring
Cement Bond Analysis
- Traditional and Radial Cement Bond Logging Tools
- Ability to perform analysis ranges from 2.375” to 20” casing sizes
Casing Inspection Tools
- 24 and 40 Arm Caliper Tool
- Magnetic Thickness Tool
Retrievable Bridge Plugs
- Standard on all Nine trucks in case of wellbore emergency*
- Specialists in setting and retrieving services
- Readily available sizes for 4.5” to 7” casing
Tubing-Conveyed Perforating (TCP) Services
Nine began as a TCP company, so we know the technology and understand how to meet customer needs.
- Can efficiently set plug and shoot guns on same run
- Convenient shop locations support quick response to screen out situations
- Ball drop and pressure firing systems available
Frac Plugs/Multi-Configuration/Composite Body/10K Differential Rating
- Available for 4.5” and 5.5” casing
- Compact and easy running
- Consistent drill times of 13-20 minutes or less
- Constructed for use in a wide range of environments
- Pumpdown ring available to reduce water usage
Combining the pressure control capabilities of traditional slickline with the tensile and electrical properties of standard E-Line, EnviroLine brings the best of both worlds to the rig floor. EnviroLine is cleaner, faster and safer, providing consistent results with reduced risk.
- Effective pressure control with compact pressure control head
- No mess or need for clean-up at wellhead
- High visibility, low friction coating
Nine is the only company to offer this patented casing-conveyed perforating system.
- Offers full wellbore capability that is completely interventionless
- Decreases risks, costs and time to enable increased production time
- Lowers wellhead exposure hours and reduces number of services on location
In addition to our wide range of tools and techniques, Nine provides Cerberus Well Modeling for pumpdown perforating jobs.
This software enables more effective planning and deployment of cable-conveyed tools and is a must for today’s long lateral drilling programs and tricky geometry. With this tool, we utilize available data to:
- Construct proper rehead for each depth with different cable head strengths.
- Decide if and when to use ART tool
- Discuss well points and depths that pose greatest risk and how to minimize those risks
- Save time and money