The Nine/Morphpacker completion solution gives you the precision and economy you want when you re-stimulate your wells.
At Nine Energy Service we never stop looking for ways to help you maximize your assets and increase production, and the Nine/MorphPacker technology is one of those powerful tools that really delivers. It offers you a quick, reliable and streamlined approach to re-stimulation of conventional and unconventional wells, enabling you to extend the life of your well.
Using breakthrough technology, the Nine/MorphPacker solution provides the most cost effective way to instantly isolate and refracture stages, reducing overall capital expenditure, personnel requirements, logistics costs and environmental footprint.
In short, the Nine/MorphPacker completion is re-fracing done right.
- Super Slim OD and Big Bore ID design matching conventional pipe
- Instant on-demand active metal seal
- Simple deployment using conventional equipment
- Simple, robust and reliable design with no moving parts and no leak paths
- Differential pressure ratings up to 10,000 psi
- Run in cased hole/energized with production tubing (or work string)
- Re-stimulation of multi-stage wells
- Isolation of old perforations
- Remedial straddle-patching
- Large ID allows for increased pumping rates
- Full re-stimulation control
- Minimal loss of ID matching standard liners
- Inert metallic sleeve impervious to wellbore fluids
- Flexible configuration/uses standard plug & guns and ball drop sleeve systems
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive expandable liners and unreliable chemical diverter solutions
|Casing Size||Casing Weight||Tubing Size||Packer OD||Packer Drift ID||Pressure Ratings|
|4.500"||9.5# - 13.5#||3.500"||3.650"||2.867"||10,000 psi|
|5.000"||13# - 18"||4.000"||4.100"||3.303"||10,000 psi|
|5.000"||21# - 24.2#||3.500"||3.750"||2.867"||10,000 psi|
|5.500"||13# - 20#||4.500"||4.550"||3.875"||10,000 psi|
|5.500"||23" - 26"||4.400"||4.400"||3.303"||10,000 psi|
Other sizes and specifications available.