Now You Can Count on Nine for Completions and Production Solutions
Welcome to Nine Energy Service, a nimble completions and production company with experience in major North American basins, and a deep commitment to serving clients with smarter, customized answers and world-class resources.
Our people are dedicated to qualifying what you want to accomplish, and then developing solutions that fit your project, your budget, and your goals. We believe in being a partner to our client, thinking outside the box and accomplishing what others cannot.
Services offered to the oil and gas industry
Nine Energy Service, Inc. is a leading completion and production services provider that targets unconventional oil and gas resource development across all North American basins and abroad.
Nine brings years of experience into play with a new breed of a company dedicated to helping our clients reach their goals in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
The Companies That Became Nine
Nine is a merger of established, best-of-breed oilfield services companies. Each of these companies excelled at what they did, and were on a path of strong performance and continued growth.
- NORTHERN STATES COMPLETIONS (NSC), is known as one of the most dynamic companies in unconventional completions with operations in the Bakken and Niobrara.
- CDK PERFORATING began as a perforating services provider near Fort Worth, Texas, and has grown to a company that also offers complete and timely wireline services for clients in Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Eastern Ohio, Southern New York and Pennsylvania.
- INTEGRATED PRODUCTION SERVICES CANADA (IPS) has a well-earned reputation for delivering innovative production enhancement solutions for oil and gas producers via discreet services or customized solutions.
- PEAK PRESSURE CONTROL is an established pressure control services company in the Permian Basin with operations out of Midland, Texas, and Bryan, Texas.
- DAK-TANA WIRELINE, a wireline services company known as the "Pipe Recovery Experts" in the Bakken, offers electric line cased hole logging, pipe recovery and plug setting services out of North Dakota and Montana.
- CREST PUMPING TECHNOLOGIES, a pure-play, specialized cementing services provider that offers significant expertise and high-end equipment to perform horizontal cementing jobs in the Permian, Eagle Ford and Barnett.
- G8 OILTOOL, the owners and inventors of the Scorpion Composite Plug and its IP.
- BECKMAN PRODUCTION SERVICES, a leading production and coiled tubing company throughout the US.
- MAGNUM OIL TOOLS INTERNATIONAL, an industry-leading provider of wellbore isolation tools committed to addressing a broad range of completions challenges in basins across the globe.
These companies’ offer the perfect blend of cutting-edge capabilities, modern equipment, skilled technicians and experienced, forward-thinking leaders.
Now, Nine is poised to set new standards for service and blaze new trails in the energy service sector. Our assets and resources are well positioned throughout North America to deliver what clients need.
Why Not Ten?
Nine Energy Service is a different kind of company, so it’s only fitting that it has a different kind of name.
Our name represents our aspirations. As a company made of proven players, we are humble and hungry, confident and determined. We are committed to listening harder, working smarter and achieving things that have never been done in order to earn our clients’ business and trust. We don’t assume; we plan and execute.
In the oilfield, it’s very difficult to achieve perfection, so on a scale of one to ten, nine is as close as you’re going to get. But we know that perfection is a journey, not a destination. One with plenty of milestones and no finish line.
So, we are proud to be called Nine, and are committed to take the necessary steps to live up to our name.