Take on the toughest wireline challenges and run for success
Deep runs, long laterals, complex formations, tight deadlines. We help you handle them all. Nine runs wireline right, so you can achieve more efficiency, better results, and assured success, every time.
Nine crewmembers build their skills both on-the-job and through our accelerated training programs. And our management team is deeply engaged in planning every job to ensure high-level service quality. This approach has led to more than 70,000 successful stage runs – a number that continues to grow daily.
- Pumpdown Perforating: Our modern fleet, including the groundbreaking SkyVIEW unit, is outfitted with advanced tools to optimize efficiency on the longest horizontals.
- EnviroLine greaseless line: Combines the pressure control capabilities of slickline and the strength and electrical properties of e-line for better reliability, safety and economy.
- Well Modeling for Pumpdown Perforating: Cerberus Well Modeling allows us to design the job to minimize risk in complex geologies and optimize efficiency and performance.
- Pipeline Inspection Solutions: Our complete range of tethering services and cable sizes allow us to provide dependable inspections anywhere.
- Cement Bond Analysis: We can run traditional and radial logging tools to efficiently analyze casings from 4.5” to 20”.
- Tubing-Conveyed Perforating (TCP) Services: We can set plugs and shoot guns on the same run, respond quickly to screen outs, and provide ball drop and pressure firing systems.
- Scorpion Composite Plugs: Our plugs feature a shorter design for rapid millout and advanced material to achieve faster, more failsafe zonal isolation.
- Casing Inspection Tools: We offer a 40-arm caliper & 56-arm caliper tools and a magnetic thickness tool, giving you more flexibility and efficiency.